Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Blog Post: Stairway of Dreams (:

10/02/10

I haven't really had a clue as to what i can use this blog for but it's definitely not going to be anything like a diary :S. As you can see in the about me box it explains some stuff.. about me. I really like music and i also enjoy playing my own music. I'm not much of a singer if thats what you think when i said "make my own music" but what i meant was i playing guitar, im not all that great but im trying! I really like photography but for now it's just the camera in my phone but hopefully i'll get one soon and take almost over a million pictures in one day (:. I adore the color Purple however i dont really show it in anyway. I don't have anything purple! D: I have no idea as to what else i should write about but i'll post again tomorrow :/.


Heres my Dreamy Photo of the day:





Stairway of Dreams by: Josephine Wall

Description:

Sitting in her favorite spot on the stairs illuminated by the warm glow of a candle the young girl drifts towards sleep. As she enters the mysterious world of her subconscious imagination, a myriad images spring to life in her dreams. Dreams stimulated by the tales of saints and heroes from her storybook.

The picture really caught my eye and got me thinking about all sorts of things! (:

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment